Prices for laser epilation
Around the nipples
Forearms (arm part from the wrist to the elbow)
Arm part above the elbow
Abdomen completely Buttocks
Classic bikini area
Part/side of thigh
Our equipment is installed in more than 400 clinics.
Our company is engaged in the development of an international network of laser hair removal centers LaserSecret.
We make sure to offer you the best price for laser hair removal at LaserSecret, and we are pleased to be able to guarantee this.
The effect is visible after the first session.
Whychoose laser hair removal?
It does not hurt
The laser with contact cooling makes the procedure completely painless.
Treatment on armpits, upper lip, eyebrows, cheeks or chin takes about 10 minutes.
It is not expensive.
A laser hair removal course at LaserSecret will cost you less than monthly sugaring treatments.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is a laser epilation?
Why you should not remove hair with wax between laser epilation sessions?
How many treatments do i need for complete hair removal? What does it depend on?
What is the optimal interval between treatments?
Does a course of laser epilation remove hair permanently?
How to get ready for the epilation session correctly (shall i shave the hair and when, can i sunbathe before epilation, can i apply analgetic creams on the skin before epilation)?
For a successful laser hair removal you should adhere to the following rules:
- 2 weeks before the scheduled treatment, you must stop attending the beach or solarium. Self-tanners should not be used as well.
- 1-2 days before the epilation procedure, you need to shave the area where you plan to have your hair removed. The optimal hair length is 0.5-1 mm.
- At least one month should pass after the last waxing or sugaring treatment.
- The skin must be cleansed before the treatment (if you use a deodorant, it must be removed before the treatment, the same should be done with any foundation product on the face).
What should be done after the treatment?
- Avoid sun exposure (at least for 2 weeks) after the treatment (including solarium, self-tanning).
- Avoid thermal procedures during the first two days (sauna, steam bath).
- Always use sunscreen with SPF 30-50.
- Do not pluck or remove hair between treatments.
- Limit makeup use for the first 24 hours after treatment (face area).
- Do not use any antiperspirant for the first 24 hours after treatment (armpits).
- If necessary, apply Bepanthen or Panthenol cream/gel.
When will i see the result?
What are the most common side effects after a laser treatment?
Treatment description, warnings and consent for a laser epilation
Laser hair removal is based on selective photothermolysis – a specific area of the skin is selected for the treatment. During laser hair removal, the melanin in the hair follicles is destroyed without injuring the skin area. Epilation is the most effective hair removal method. It is better to carry out the treatment as a course, since the hair follicles can be destroyed only in the growth phase. To fully cover all stages of hair growth, 5-6 sessions will be required. A full course does not guarantee a permanent hair removal. The result of the treatment is individual and may depend on such factors as: gender, age, genetics, endocrine changes, use of certain medications, various diseases and lifestyle.
Contraindications not allowing laser hair removal are:
· Herpes (active phase);
· Enlargement of the thyroid gland (for a treatment located on the neck);
· Suspected or confirmed case of malignant tumors;
· Autoimmune diseases;
· Blood clotting disorders;
· Use of anticoagulants;
· Skin diseases in the area to be treated;
· Very dry and sensitive skin;
· Suntan in the epilation area;
· Suntan 2 weeks before and after the treatment;
· Skin tending to keloids or poorly healing wounds;
· Tattoo or permanent make-up in the area to be treated;
· Use of isotretinoin in the last 6 months;
· Consumption of photoreactive medications;
· Aesthetic surgery in the last 3 months in the area to be treated;
· Pregnancy and breastfeeding during the last 3 months;
· The use of fillers in the last 2 weeks in the area to be treated;
· Synthetic fillers, implants in the area to be treated;
· Botulinum toxin injections during the last 5-7 days in the area to be treated;
· Chemical peelings during the last 2 weeks in the area to be treated;
· Deep chemical burns or laser damage to the skin in the last 1 month;
Side effects of laser hair removal:
· Some soreness during the treatment;
· Skin sensitivity;
· Light burns, wheals;
· Hyper- or hypopigmentation.
All side effects are temporary and rarely cause complications. Should any of the side effects occur, be sure to consult with the specialist who performed the treatment, and do not self-medicate!
After a hair removal session:
· Do not attend sauna/spa for the first 48 hours;
· Avoid sun exposure for 2 weeks;
· Use a sunscreen with a minimum SPF of 30 during the course of treatment;
· Do not pluck or remove your hair with wax between treatments;
· Limit the use of makeup in the first 24 hours (face area);
· Do not use antiperspirants (armpits) for the first 24 hours.
I understand the contents and sequence of the above treatment
I was informed about the effect of laser hair removal
I was told about the nature of the treatment, its method, possible side effects and skincare after the treatment.
I was given advice regarding treatment intervals.
I understand that following the rules ensures the best treatment results.
I was reminded of post-treatment care.
I confirm that I have no contraindications to the treatment.
- Acute phase of skin diseases, herpetic rash.
- Severe varicose veins disease.
- Cardiovascular diseases in the stage of decompensation (for example, diabetes).
- Oncological diseases.
- Acute infectious diseases and inflammatory processes, viral diseases.
- Epilepsy, seizures are registered in the past medical history.
- Thyroid gland enlargement (when the treatment is performed on the neck).
- Blood clotting disorders.
- Use of anticoagulants.
- Colloidal / hypertrophic scars.
- Very dark and tanned skin (including tanning spray, self-tanner).
- Use of photoreactive drugs.
- Cold urticaria.
- Treatment intolerance.
- Aesthetic surgeries in the last 3 months in the area to be treated.
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding in the last 3 months.
- Filling injections during the last 2 weeks into the area to be treated.
- Synthetic filler injections, implants in the area to be treated.
- Botulinum toxin injections in the last 5-7 days in the zone to be treated.
- Chemical peeling in the last 2 weeks on the area to be treated.
Relative contraindications (treatment or performed after consulting a doctor):
- Chronic skin diseases
- Fresh tan
- Many moles or tattoos on the area to be treated
- Skin burn, skin ulcers, cuts on the area to be treated
Clinic visiting rules:
We kindly ask you to inform about a visit cancellation not later than 48 hours before the appointment time. Otherwise, the clinic is entitled to charge a 50% advance payment of the estimated invoice amount on any of the subsequent bookings.
For cancellations, please contact us at:
or using our social media channels
One package includes treatment of not more than two zones
Booking of laser hair removal
Narva mnt. 7, Tallinn
2 entrance, 2 floor, cabinet 222
Mon-Fri: 9 – 18
Sat: 10 – 14
(+372) 5590 8822
Raatuse 86, 51009 Tartu,
Tue-Fri: 9 – 18
Sat: 10 – 14
(+372) 5590 8822
P. Kerese tn 4, Narva
Olga Bogdanova Beautyshop & lab
Tue-Fri: 9 – 18
Sat: 10 – 14
(+372) 5590 8822
Register code: 14612215
Legal address: Raua tn 36-5, Tallinn, Eesti, 10120
KMKR nr: EE102263910